Tuesday, October 23, 2007

R.I.P. MINOLTA CAMERA

Our digital camera met it's end this weekend. Darin accidentally pulled the strap off the counter and the battery case broke. It's hard to take pictures when you have to hold four batteries in at the same time.

Sooo....if anyone has some good recommendations we'd appreciate it. We would like to get a nice digital camera with all the bells and whistles. I was going to wait to get one but with Halloween coming up I need a camera. I suppose I could buy a pack of disposable cameras, but then I'm not helping environment by adding more to the landfill. I can't help it, growing up in the Northwest recycling was almost the law. Goodness gracious don't ever litter there. I feel like a sinner because I don't recycle. It's hit or miss with the recycling truck in our neighborhood, sometimes it comes but most of the time it doesn't. I am way off topic...sorry. Any camera suggestions would be so helpful!

No comments: